Group Sales Information
- Full price tickets are $70 or $60 or $55 or $45 or $35. Groups of 15 or more receive a discount of 10% off ($63/$54/$49.50/$40.50/$31.50) for any evening production or 5% off ($66.50/$57/$52.25/$42.75/$33.25) for any matinee.
If the number in your party falls below 15, the price reverts to full price.
- Receive 1 complimentary ticket when you buy 20-34 tickets, 2 comps when you buy 35-44 tickets, 3 comps when you buy 45-50 tickets, 4 comps when you buy 51-100 tickets and 10 comps for each additional 100 tickets purchased.
Student groups of 15 or more may purchase tickets for $15 each. Student groups must pay in full at the time of ordering. Seats are restricted to Balcony Section C, D or E seating only. NO COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS.
Fees & Service Charges
- There will be a $1 per ticket service charge for ALL group sale orders.
- Simply call the Box Office at (562) 944-9801 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets (15 tickets minimum).
A contract will be mailed to you with information regarding seating locations, date and amount of deposits, payments dates, and any other pertinent information regarding your order.
- A 10% deposit is due, along with your signed contract, within ten (10) days of reserving your seats. Tickets will not be held passed this ten (10) day period without a 10% deposit. A payment of 40% will be due two (2) months prior to the performance date and the final payment of 50% will be due one (1) month prior to the performance date. For groups booking less than two (2) months out, the deposit and payment schedule will be arranged individually. You may reduce the number of unpaid tickets (no less than 15) in your contract prior to your final payment. Tickets may be added at any time, subject to availability; your balance will be adjusted accordingly. All payments and deposits are non-refundable and are rounded to the nearest whole ticket.
- The theatre has facilities for post-performance gatherings. Groups of 150 or less find the upstairs lounge most comfortable, while larger groups prefer to use the downstairs lobby. You may reserve space when you reserve your tickets. Some limits apply. Please call for details. Reservations will be taken on a first-come first-served basis. You may use any caterer you wish.
- There is ample free parking adjacent to the Theatre for both cars and buses. A large number of handicap parking spaces are also available.
The theatre has special seating available for patrons confined to wheelchairs, the Box Office is happy to work with your group regarding any special seating requirements. Access seating must be arranged for in advance. Infra-red hearing devices are available at no charge. Patrons requiring an infra-red hearing device may get them from an usher in the front lobby prior to curtain.
Our staff is happy to assist you.
Call the Box Office or email: email@example.com
(562) 944-9801 or (714) 994-6310
Monday thru Friday 11 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 12 noon to 4 pm.
or stop by the La Mirada Theatre Box Office
at 14900 La Mirada Blvd. (near the corner of Rosecrans Ave.).